NEW YORK, 25 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – Fact.MR – A supplier of market research and competitive intelligence: According to Fact.MR, the global automotive windshield wipers market will exceed US $ 4.1 billion through 2021. With the increasing adoption of low profile blades in passenger cars, the demand for automotive windshield wipers is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2021 and 2031.
Growing sales of electric vehicles have increased demand for state-of-the-art windshield wipers. Therefore, the major players are focusing on the development of non-contact windshield wipers by incorporating new technologies such as laser cleaning.
In addition, the implementation of strict regulations ensuring better driver and vehicle safety is expected to promote the growth of the market. The government in India, China, and Japan strengthen their vehicle safety rules in the face of the increase in the number of accidents due to bad weather.
According to World Health Organization, South East Asia ranks third for traffic accidents and fatality rate across the world. Mortality rate due to road accidents in China and India, in 2019, was recorded at 17.4 and 15.6 per 100,000 inhabitants.
Therefore, the governments of the aforementioned countries impose regulations that require the adoption of automotive windshield wipers in vehicles. In order to take advantage of this opportunity, some of the major manufacturers are considering the Asia Marlet.
Request a sample report for complete information on
With the growth in sales of electric vehicles and passenger cars, the aftermarket sector is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities. The need for constant repair and maintenance of auto parts and the high cost of original equipment will improve sales of automotive windshield wipers in the aftermarket sector.
According to Fact.MR, sales of automotive windshield wipers in the aftermarket segment are expected to exceed sales in the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) segment, particularly in China, Japan, and India.
“The major manufacturers of automotive wipers are investing in research activities to integrate smart technologies into wiper systems. In addition, the growing demand for quality, original equipment products at low cost has forced electronics manufacturers to collaborate with local aftermarket markets to capitalize on existing opportunities through Asia, “ says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key points to remember from Automotive windshield wipers Market research
- Over 45% of automotive windshield wiper sales will come from passenger cars through 2021 and beyond
- Sales of low profile bladed automotive windshield wipers to increase at a CAGR of 4.5% over the projection period
- North America Automotive windshield wipers market to hold more than 45% of global revenue, with the United States leading the growth in the region
- India, China, and Japan are expected to become the most lucrative markets in the South and East Asia due to growth sale of electric vehicles
- Asia Automotive Windshield Wipers Market is expected to hold over 25% of revenue during the forecast period
- Germany should spearhead growth through Europe market, the region holding 2/5e worldwide sales
- Growth application of smart windshield wipers for automobiles to complement the electric vehicle will contribute to growth as sales of electric passenger cars are expected to increase steadily
- Growing adoption of rear wiper systems in light commercial vehicles will create growth opportunities for market players
- Supportive regulations encouraging greater vehicle safety will improve adoption of front and rear wiper systems in passenger cars, accelerating sales
- Growing preference for electric and smart wipers is expected to hamper sales of traditional wipers
- The growing demand for quality original equipment from local and independent market players is expected to create a challenge for major players.
To learn more about the automotive windshield wipers market, you can contact our analyst at
Major players are working with existing multinational and local manufacturers to expand their customer base. Some of the players are also focusing on introducing new product lines to gain competitive advantage.
Meanwhile, other market players are focusing on expanding their product portfolio through acquisitions and collaborations with original equipment manufacturers. For example,
- In 2021, Rain-X announced that its Rain-X Longitude Professional Series wiper blade program now offers equipment for up to 99.6% of passenger cars and light trucks with its 12 sizes and two specialized adapters.
- In november 2020, Valeo, specialist in wiping systems, unveiled its new range to launch its portfolio of wiping systems for the aftermarket. The launch of 18 OEM front and rear wiper motor references will cover 3.3 million vehicles.
- In October 2020, TRICO, announced its agreement with Pearl Automotive, which has agreed to supply the brand’s wide range of wiper blades, including its Flex, Exact Fit and Neoform lines.
Some of the major market players operating in the Automotive Windshield Wipers Market presented by Fact.MR are:
- Robert Bosch AG
- Mitsuba Corp.
- AM equipment
- B. Hepworth and Company Limited
- Denso Corporation
- DOGA SA
- Federal Mogul Motorparts LLC
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Magneti Marelli SpA
- Nippon Wiper Blade Co. Ltd.
- Racing driver
- TEX Automobile Ltd.
More valuable information on Automotive windshield wipers Marlet
In its latest report, Fact.MR report on Global Automotive Windshield Wipers Market offers incisive coverage, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021 and 2031. The study discloses also essential information on the market which is segmented on the basis of:
- Synchronized radial arm automotive windshield wipers
- Pantograph arm automotive windshield wipers
- Traditional support blades
- Low Profile Beam Blades
- Hybrid blades
- Windshield wipers for passenger cars
- Windshield wipers for light commercial vehicles
- VHC windshield wipers
- Windscreen wipers
- Rear wipers
- Headlight wipers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Spare parts markets
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Key questions addressed in the Automotive windshield wipers Market report
- The market study also highlights the expected sales growth for the Automotive Windshield Wipers market between 2021 and 2031.
- Report provides insight into automotive windshield wipers demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Analysis of Automotive Windshield Wipers market share of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships etc.
- The Automotive Windshield Wipers Market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within Of the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s automotive coverage –
Automotive Windshield Market– Advances in automotive technology, especially automotive glass, have played an important role in promoting sales of automotive windshields. The growing production and sales of cars, SUVs, trucks and other heavy-duty vehicles around the world are having a big impact on the need for automotive windshields. Additionally, as the Internet of Things (IoT) gains traction in the auto glass industry, manufacturers are launching smart auto windshields, which should bode well for the market. Sales of automotive windshields are expected to continue to increase in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) the growing economies of the region.
Automotive Tire Market– Improving tire performance, increasing tire production, and launching new products are all factors driving the automotive tire market forward. The need for light commercial vehicles is fueled by a recent boom in mobility service offerings around the world. Growing traffic jams, environmental concerns and technological improvements are leading to a change in customer attitudes. Shared transport, on-demand transport, autonomous vehicles and subscription transport services are all examples of mobility solutions. In the near future, these services are expected to increase the demand for commercial vehicles.
Automotive Plastic Bumper Market– The tremendous expansion of manufacturing of passenger cars and commercial vehicles is driving the demand for plastic bumpers for automobiles. According to OICA, the manufacture of commercial vehicles has continued to expand around the world. This expansion is mainly fueled by an increase in business operations that involve the movement of goods, as well as a growing desire for local transport, such as buses. Sales of automotive plastic bumpers are expected to increase over the next few years due to the surge in novelties in the automotive plastic bumper market.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automobile & from industry 4.0 to healthcare, from technology to the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our automotive research reports by signing up to MarketNgage Subscription to market research with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated search solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]