Singapore – March 16, 2022 – Today, Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) launched Adobe Summit 2022, the world’s largest digital experience conference, and unveiled new innovations in the Adobe Experience Cloud that enable brands to personalize the digital economy, with powerful digital experiences that can be personalized for millions of people. milliseconds. Adobe Summit 2022 is entirely virtual and powered by Adobe Experience Cloud.
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders, luminaries and celebrities from across industries, including:
- Industry Leaders: John Donahoe, CEO of Nike, Rosalind Brewer, CEO of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Gail McGovern, CEO of the American Red Cross, Lorenzo Bertelli, Marketing Director of Prada Group and Head of CSR, Michael Sutherland, Director of Transformation of Real Madrid, and BMW Group, Senior Vice President, Customers and BMW Brand Dr. Jens Thiemer will discuss leadership in the digital economy.
- Lights: Actor, producer, screenwriter and entrepreneur Ryan Reynolds; authors Adam Grant, Michael Pollan and Mo Gawdat; fashion designer and businesswoman Vivienne Westwood; athlete Allyson Felix; actress Gillian Anderson and actress and real estate agent Chrishell Stause will share the impact of digital on their careers. Actress Kristen Bell will give attendees a glimpse of Adobe’s latest innovations during “Sneaks.”
To watch the keynotes, explore over 200 sessions, network with peers, or speak live with an Adobe expert, visit Summit web experience.
“Fluid customer experiences and journeys — driven by information, data, and compelling content — are what make the digital economy personal,” said Anil Chakravarthy, president, Digital Experience Business at Adobe. “Adobe Experience Cloud is the go-to personalization engine of the digital economy, enabling every business to engage deeply with customers across all digital channels.”
Consumers have become accustomed to moving their activities online. In fact, e-commerce spending is expected to exceed $1 trillion in the United States alone this year, according to the Adobe Digital Economy Index. To help businesses grow and thrive in this environment, Adobe announced new customers, partnerships, and the growth of the Adobe Experience Cloud ecosystem.
Customers included in Adobe’s announcements include BMW, The Coca-Cola Company, Coles, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Epic Games, EY, General Motors, Major League Baseball.MT, NASCAR, NVIDIA, Panera Bread, Real Madrid, ServiceNow, Suncorp, T.Rowe Price, TSB Bank and Walgreens Boots Alliance. Expanding Adobe’s partner ecosystem, Adobe announced partnerships with OneTrust, to simplify consent management; Anaplan, to integrate financial planning into marketing workflows; plus the next phase of e-commerce integrations with FedEx, Walmart, and PayPal, all available now. Adobe also announced a collaboration with The Weather Company, an IBM business, which enables businesses to leverage weather data to personalize digital communications.
New Adobe Experience Cloud innovations announced at Summit
New innovations enable businesses to create and deliver personalized customer experiences at scale, with accelerated content velocity, smooth customer journeys, and real-time customer data from the Customer Data Platform (CDP) of Adobe, Adobe Real-Time CDP.
Customization at scale, powered by Adobe Experience Platform
- Adobe Experience Cloud, powered by Adobe Experience Platform: Adobe Experience Cloud apps are now powered by Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe’s open and extensible enterprise platform that transforms data into real-time unified customer profiles that can be activated to deliver personalized customer experiences through Adobe apps Experience Cloud.
- New cross-cloud integrations: Adobe’s offerings on Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud, and Adobe Experience Cloud enable brands to tell impactful stories, meet the demands of remote work, and personalize experiences in the digital economy. A unified workflow between Adobe Workfront, Creative Cloud Enterprise and Adobe Experience Manager Assets powers end-to-end content creation and delivery. The new Adobe Acrobat Sign Connector for Workfront Fusion enables brands to easily integrate and automate electronic signing into their Adobe Workfront business processes.
- Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare: Health care is personal and the experience should be too. With Adobe Experience Cloud for healthcarehealthcare companies can design and deliver more personalized digital experiences, empowering consumers to actively manage their own health.
Real-time customer data platform
- New real-time customer data features: To deliver content and experiences at the speed and scale needed in the digital economy, Adobe announced the Adobe Real-Time CDP integration and Adobe Target, enabling brands to personalize millions of web experiences in milliseconds. New trust enhancements, including the integration of OneTrust’s consent management solution, enable companies in highly regulated industries to securely leverage customer data to personalize experiences.
Content velocity and seamless customer journeys
- Advanced AI Features: Driving growth requires business-changing customer insights that can fuel personalized experiences. Innovations in artificial intelligence (AI) in Adobe Experience Cloud, powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI engine, enables businesses to personalize content, predict revenue and customer behavior, and turn data into actionable insights. More than 80% of Adobe Experience Cloud customers now use Adobe Sensei to optimize their customer experiences.
- New Adobe Learning Manager: Adobe’s new cloud-based solution learning platform makes it easier to create new and engaging digital learning experiences for customers, partners and employees – a priority for companies looking to build customer loyalty, improve business performance and close the knowledge gap.
- Metaverse and immersive experiences: New integrations in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud power the creation and delivery of immersive experiences, to position brands for success in the metaverse. Among these innovations is the launch of Adobe Substance 3D Modeler in beta which makes 3D creation and sharing more accessible and powerful than ever.
- Insights from Adobe Research Labs: The latest innovations from Adobe’s research labs are helping companies leverage technologies like AI, machine learning (ML) and augmented reality (AR) to stay ahead of the curve. ‘client experience. Drawing on the principles of vision science, the Project Design Decoder software, for example, focuses on improving accessibility on retailer websites.
Adobe Experience Cloud ecosystem momentum
Adobe Experience Cloud customer experience management capabilities are supported by a global ecosystem of over 300 Adobe Experience Platform partner integrations. Adobe announces new partnerships with The Weather Company, an IBM business to personalize digital experiences with weather data, OneTrust to help brands manage user consent, and Anaplan to combine financial planning and marketing workflows for execution campaign on time and on budget. Partnerships with Walmart, FedEx and PayPal allow brands to offer consumers more payment and delivery options.
Adobe Experience Cloud, powered by Adobe Experience Platform, is used by 75% of Fortune 100 companies to optimize customer experiences with applications focused on customer journey management, data and audience insights, content and personalization , sales and marketing workflows. More than 90% of the top 100 Adobe Experience Cloud customers use three or more apps. Adobe Experience Platform operates at scale, with more than 24 trillion segment reviews per day, and is backed by an extensive ecosystem of over 4,000 partners.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.