The internet has taken over a good portion of the younger generations lives. It is normal to be on the computer for 3 or 4 hours a day in 2012 . The computer has replaced just about everything entertainment wise in America. The top 5 biggest wastes of time on the internet are.
1. Twitter – A updated version of a old chat room. Teenagers waste hours on this site doing nothing. It is mindless chat that seems to hypnotize the low IQ people.
2. Facebook – It has knocked myspace off the map as the biggest social network site.
3. Youtube – Many hours are wasted watching stupid videos
4. Deleting Email – 75% of all email is unwanted junk,spam mail, check it delete it
5. Posting Music Links – 80% of all the teenagers and young adults in America think they are going to become music stars and spend most of their time posting links to their music.99% of the links never get a click or a listen.