If you have the loot you can stay in a hotel underwater. If you are into something different then staying at one of these underwater places might be your thing.
- Poseidon Undersea Resort-Poseidon Undersea Resortis very expensive $15,000 to start,you get to sleep underneath the waves in a room made mostly of acrylic glass. Located in Fiji, the resort offers guests private plane transportation from a Fijian airport to the Poseidon Mystery Island, where they’ll enjoy a week’s stay including two nights in the underwater hotel, with the use of a three-passenger Triton 1000 submarine to use whenever you want.
- Hotel Conrad Rangali Island Maldives-One of the finest hotels in the world who wouldn’t love to spend a night underneath the sea with breath taking views of the marine life ?
- Red Sea Star Restaurant-The underwater floor of the complex is shaped like a star, displaying a fascinating marine-world interior design admired throughout the world. The underwater floor functions as an observatory, in which the underwater restaurant and bar are located, making it one ofthe most unique restaurants in the world.
- Grenada’s Underwater Sculpture Park-The first underwater sculpture park in the world is located in Grenada.The sculptures have had a positive impact on the underwater ecosystem by allowing for the creation of artificial reefs. Snorkelling or diving in the Sculpture Park is considered a ‘must do’ by many visitors to Grenada.
- Jule’s Underwater Lodge-Jules is located in Key Largo, Florida to get to the lodge, guests must dive down 21 feet through the Emerald Lagoon. The lodge has a common room to keep guests entertained, as well as a fully stocked kitchen, dining area and communication center.