The coolest Movie actors are up for debate as your definition of cool might be different from mine. The coolest actors are usually those that are cast in the right parts. But there are some actors that are cool because they just have that gift.
- Clint Eastwood-starred as the Cowboy Man with No Name in Sergio Leone’s Dollars Trilogy of spaghetti westerns (A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) in the 1960s, and as San Francisco Police Department Inspector Harry Callahan in the Dirty Harry films (Dirty Harry, Magnum Force, The Enforcer, Sudden Impact, and The Dead Pool) of the 1970s and 1980s. These roles, and several others as tough-talking, no-nonsense police officers, have made him an enduring cultural icon and the Coolest movie actor of all time.
- Jack Nicholson-Notable films in which he has starred include, in chronological order, Easy Rider, Five Easy Pieces, Chinatown, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, The Shining, The Postman Always Rings Twice, Reds, Terms of Endearment, Batman, A Few Good Men, As Good as It Gets, About Schmidt, Something’s Gotta Give and The Departed.
- Samuel L Jackson-Jackson has appeared in over 100 films including Die Hard with a Vengeance,Goodfellas,Pulp Fiction The 51st State, Jackie Brown, Unbreakable, The Incredibles, Black Snake Moan, Shaft, Snakes on a Plane, as well as the Star Wars prequel trilogy and small roles in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill Vol. 2 and Inglorious Bastards.
- Denzel Washington-One of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. Denzel has appeared in the highly successful Crimson Tide,Glory,The Mighty Quinn,A Soldiers Story,Training Day,Philadelphia,The Preachers Wife,He Got Game,Remember the Titans,Courage Under Fire and many more blockbusters.
- John Travolta-Travolta started off his movie career as Tony in Saturday Night Fever which catapulted him to superstardom. Notable movies he has starred in are Grease,Pulp Fiction,Get Shorty,Face/Off,Ladder 49,Urban Cowboy,Primary Colors and many more movies.