The top 5 most dangerous animals in the world could include lions and tigers and great white sharks but this top 5 list is consisting of poisonous animals.
- Inland Taipam-One of the the most venomous snakes in Australia. Its venom is so poisonous that its single bit may kill 100 humans or more than 200,000 mice. Its venom is 300 times more poisonous than cobra. Its venom can kill a human in just 40 -50 minutes.
- Poison Dart Frog-It is known as the most poisonous animal in the world. It venomous bite can easily causes a death of human. It is only 2 inches in size. Two micro-grams of its toxic venom is enough to kill 20 humans. Native American used to have a very effective use of it venom, they used the toxic secretion of its venom to poison the tips of their darts and thats why they are called Dart Frogs.
- Marbled Cone Snail-This small sail is also in the list of poisonous animals. Its venom is so deadly that it can kill 20 human with a drop of it. These are normally found in warm waters if you ever happen to see them around never dare to pick it up or touch it.There is No anti-venom for this snail so be very careful if you see it around you.
- King Cobra-A single bite can kill a human. It injects a large quantity of venom in a single bite, though its venom is less toxic but it injects five times more venom than any other snake. Its bite is also capable of killing big animals like elephants.
- Sydney Funnel Web Spyder-One of the most venomous creatures in the Australia outback, the Sydney Funnel Web Spider packs a powerful punch. This spider is large and very aggressive, consistently creating the most powerful venom of any spider.From its fangs, the spider delivers a powerful neurotoxin that cause extreme pain and are capable of killing a person within 15 minutes.