The top five laws that are ignored by everybody are.
1. Fasten your Seatbelt – Ignored by at least 75% of the population. I haven’t wore a seat belt in 10 years but one or 2 times because the beeping was annoying me. The weird thing about the seat belt law is . Why don’t school childrent have to wear a seat belt on a school bus ?
2. Gambling – People gamble at work every football season there are office pools even in the police station. Card games and dice games going on in private homes all across the nation every weekend.
3. Downloading for free - I call it file sharing and it should not be against the law. It is unstoppable and will never go away.
4. Speeding – Highway speed limits are way to slow and drivers always speed . This is something that will never change until the speed limits are raised.
5. Smoking Marijuana - The government might as well legalize it because it is as common as buying a gumball out of a candy machine. Marijuana is never responsible for any deaths or crimes, compared to alcohol marijuana is virtually harmless.