Everybody needs some ideas to do something different on the weekend besides sitting around and watching television. The top 5 coolest things to do this weekend are.
1. Go to the Gun Range- There is nothing like doing a little target practice. It relieves stress and will teach you how to protect yourself if the situation comes up. Most gun ranges rent guns by the hour and there is nothing like pulling the trigger on a fully automatic machine gun. Big fun !
2. Test Drive your Dream Car – So what if you cannot afford it. Call up the Ferrari dealer and schedule a test drive on the weekend. The salesman will be nosy and ask where you work to gauge to see if you can afford it. Tell him you work for a private corporation and will be paying cash for the car if you like it. Dress preppy and act rich and you should have no problem getting the keys to a Ferrari or whatever high end car you wish you owned to test drive . They might even let you have it for the day. Bring it back unscratched and tell them you will have to sleep on it before you decide.
3. Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride – Most big cities have hot air balloon rides that you can rent for the a few hours or for the day for a fairly reasonable price. Riding in a hot air balloon is something that is beyond unforgettable.This is not for those that are scared of heights.
4. Throw a Decade Party – Everybody loves to go to a party and it gets even better when you pick a decade and let everyone dress like that decade and play music from that decade. Print up some invitations and invite everyone you know and make sure you invite your next door neighbors even if you hate them, because they will be the ones calling the cops on you if you don’t invite them. If you have the budget hire a real DJ to play the music from the decade you want. Think about a whole house and backyard full of people dressed up like they just stepped out of the 1970′s. Buy a couple kegs of beer and tell people to bring their own bottle. Trust me it will be a blast that nobody will forget for a long time.
5. Help Your Elderly Neighbor Out - This is something that will get ignored by most of you but some of you might do it. It is always nice to help a elderly neighbor out. Talk to them ahead of time and tell them you would like to help them out on the weekend and do some chores for them. Maybe they need a room painted or a yard raked or a garage cleaned. Who knows , but offer them your help and you will do one of the best deeds a person can do for another human. And in doing it I promise you they will talk your ear off and welcome your company and you might not get anything done at all, but you will have made a elderly person happy for a day.