1. You are too lazy to get a job and you live off the Government welfare system.
2. You have bad habits drinking alcohol,smoking cigarettes,smoking marijuana,eating fast food,gambling. Any of these bad habits will cost you thousands of dollars a year.
3. You only have a High School Education. A good 4 year degree will guarantee you make over 1 million more than a person with just a High School diploma. A person who earns a Masters degree that sum goes up to 2.83 million more than a simple High School diploma. Go to college or there is strong chance you will always be broke.
4. You hang out with the wrong crowd. You cannot get ahead financially if you associate with others that have bad money habits and no ambition to do anything but become a factory worker or a wannabe rapper.
5. You waste time on social networks or watching television. The majority of wealthy individuals spend their time engaging in self-improvement, investing in the stock market and working side jobs or getting advanced degrees that could lead to more financial rewards.
Tags: top five lists